Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Martha, you disappoint me...

with your choices for your favorite cupcakes.



(Swirlz' chocolate passion cupcake - pic from marthastewart.com)
I cannot believe that one of your picks for your favorite cupcakes is Swirlz, where cupcakes are pretty, yes, but not particularly of the tasty variety. I remember my friend Sue - a major cupcake connoisseur - and I ordering a bunch of cupcakes and being so disappointed at the waxy texture and tastelessness. This makes me wary of what you promote on the show.... Did you (or your crew) actually taste all the cupcakes before you featured them, or did you just like the way they looked?

If you are going to have cupcakes from Chicago, you should have done your research and had cupcakes from either - Southport Grocery and Cafe, Sensational Bites, Sweet Mandy B's, Alliance Bakery or Milk and Honey Bake Shop...

Please do your research next time.

No comments: